Monday, February 17, 2014

About Me (Here Goes)

My name is Daniel Fiallo i was born in Colombia. When i was 5 years old my family and I immigrated to the United States of America. For 12 years we lived in the U.S hoping to become residents and eventually citizens. Sadly, this was not possible and  in the year 2013 we voluntarily deported our self's out of the country because it was taking to long to complete the naturalization process.I don't regret leaving the U.S because I was living in my own little cloud. When i moved i realized that the world was an amazing place and that I have yet to see all of it. The people I am with now have taught me tolerance and to better educate myself. What else can I say I love basketball ,video games and history because I believe history keeps humanity connected.I wish there was more things I could write about but I am not confident in my ability to write my thoughts so i hope this blog will help me improve that aspect about my writing  .


No comments:

Post a Comment